- We prefer that you make your reservations online at www.KappAndKappy.com. Please call us at (407) 205-9992 with any questions prior to booking.
- A credit card number is required to provide for a late check-in. One night payment + taxes is collected at the time of reservation.
- Currently, Reservations may be cancelled with no penalty. We simply ask that you provide us enough lead time to re-fill the room. This typically takes us two weeks.
- In the event that a cancellation is made after the required cancellation period you may be responsible for full payment of the reservation.
- Payment may be made by VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover on site or over the phone. We no longer accept cash as a method of payment.
- Reservations for peak times such as the Mecum Auto Auction require full payment at least 30 days in advance.
- We prefer a two (2) night minimum on weekend stays.
Check-In and Check-Out Times
- Check-in time is 3:00 - 6:00 pm and check-out time is before 10:00 am.
- We will try to accommodate early or late check-ins or check-outs with advance notice. Approval is subject to room availability and other factors. Very late check-in is available with payment of first night's stay. The remainder of your stay will be charged the next morning at breakfast.
- Please advise us of any food preferences or allergies in advance of your stay so that we make sure we have planned your breakfast accordingly.
- Breakfast usually begins at 8:30 am on weekdays and 9:00 on weekends. Earlier breakfast time is easy to accommodate, so please ask us the night before if you need this. We can also provide a "to go" breakfast if you have to leave early. Late breakfast is also possible. Just let us know what you need and we will figure out how to accommodate your needs. We also have snacks available for your convenience.
- Smoking and candle burning are strictly prohibited.
- Large Groups: We will rent a maximum of two (2) rooms per group or event.
- Our current zoning does not permit us to host any events on our property such as weddings, bridal showers, or baby showers
Parking & Accessibility
- We have onsite free parking. The entrance to the parking is on North Clyde Ave.
- The parking lot has one handicap spot. Please note: all guest rooms are located on the second floor and require walking up a flight of stairs. The current building entrance is also stairs, not a ramp.
- We intend that our second building - with construction planned for early 2019 will have a ramp to make both buildings accessible and a handicap accessible room. This building is not yet available for booking.
- No pets are permitted at this time except small (< 20 lb), crated dogs which can stay in the Steel Horse Room with pre-approval. Dogs must remain in their crates or on a leash in guest common areas and are not permitted on the beds. They cannot be left alone in guest rooms. We hope to add a dog-friendly room in our second phase. A cleaning fee for pets applies and is not included in the room rate.
- There are dogs and cats on-premises. Cats never come into the guest rooms or common areas. The dogs are Shih-Tzu's that do not shed and are hypo-allergenic. Upon request, we will let them out during breakfast to play with you.
- The Innkeepers welcome well-behaved children of responsible adults but we do need to talk to you before you book with children. Our home is over a century old historic building and not designed for the safety of unaccompanied young children. Also, we want all of our guests to feel safe in our home and enjoy their experience.
- Due to insurance and liability reasons, we cannot allow children younger than 6 years old.
If you plan to stay at the Kapp & Kappy with accompanying children, please read and adhere to the following policies:
Children 6 to 12 years old:
- Must be supervised by an adult or adolescent (14 or older) at all times anywhere on the property. This includes in-room, common areas, front porch, and any area outside on the grounds.
- Must be accompanied to breakfast by an adult or adolescent at least 14 years old.
- Rambunctious behavior is not allowed. This includes (but not limited to) yelling/screaming, running, throwing things, tantrums, or any disruptive behavior.
- Good behavior is especially important during breakfast and breakfast entertainment. If a child becomes unruly (as even the best tend to do from time to time), please remove them from the dining room. We’ll be glad to hold some breakfast back for you and them.
Children 12 to 18 years old:
- The rambunctious behavior rule as stated above also applies.
- Respect for other guests is an absolute must. Teasing, gesturing, or rude behavior is not allowed.
- Profanity is absolutely prohibited anywhere on the property.
- Mobile phones and tablets must be placed on silent when used in common areas.
- Music on headphones must not be able to be heard by other guests.
- Failure to adhere to these policies will result in you and your family being asked to leave with no refund. Damages will be charged to the credit card on file.
If you have any questions about our child policies (or anything!) please send us an email at KappAndKappy@gmail.com
“A Quaint Oasis”
This Bed and breakfast takes you to a quaint oasis with Wildflowers and an Organic garden, beautiful rooms, a pool, a spacious living room, dining room and kitchen. Did I mention the wraparound porch? Two Gracious innkeepers and wonderful food. Close to a pristine waterfront, Antique Shops a tea room and over 20 restaurants.
“The only place I would send my family and friends to ”
Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Kissimmee, Kapp and Kappy provides absolutely the best accommodations that the Kissimmee area has to offer. The main house is amazing - the innkeepers have not left any detail out! The turn of the century architecture, wood floors and gorgeous wood trim certainly help to set a beautifully unique setting. The owners, Tom and Christi, are warm and friendly and are happy to share all that they know about the historic downtown, which is situated within a very short walk of the B&B. Lovely antique furnishings decorate the common spaces of the inn and the guest rooms are individually themed with all of the modern conveniences, including small wet bar/mini kitchen areas. Close to the beautiful downtown and the Kissimmee Lakefront Park, Kapp and Kappy is in the heart of a beautiful shopping district with ample shopping and dining options. And the Disney theme parks are so close that you can hear the fireworks at night! This is the only place I would send my family and friends for a relaxing weekend getaway..